Monday, May 12, 2014

Circle of Law By: Lia London

Circle of Law By: Lia London
Lia London

This book begins in a village with a girl named Marki, the village is in a drought and her family has been trying to survive without water. When she goes to bury her parents she will also find out why she has her unique abilities. These abilities? Whenever she gets angry at someone, they mysteriously die the next day. Bobres her newly discovered grandfather explains that she belongs with the ancients. The Council of Drandsil (The Ancients) governed things like water, death, as well as hope. Throughout the book she has to deal with people trying to control her and her powers, her grief from her parent’s death, and trying to stay alive.

What did I love about this book?

I loved the fact the I never knew what was going to happen,  and that the characters were all deeply connected through emotion. I also enjoyed the moral of the story and I hope that the other readers will love it as much as I did.

What would I describe it as?

I would probably describe it as a very emotional book, a book with twists, adventure, and love all rolled into 25 Chapters.
Want to see more books by Lia London? Click on her name now!
Hannah Mo

1 comment: