Monday, May 19, 2014

Emaline's Gift by Brad Francis


Emaline's Gift by Brad Francis

Emaline’s gift is a Christian YA book that I really enjoyed. The book taught me that no matter how much you sin you can always be accepted by God. Sometimes we can’t see the wonderful gifts that God gives us, and when we do it is wonderful. The book really helped me understand that we do make mistakes however the Lord is willing to forgive us and bring us back on the good side. Even though someone may seem really bad you just need to be there for them. Get them to understand that God is there no matter what. I’m getting off track aren’t I? On with the review!

This book was amazing I definitely want to re-read it, my favorite character has to be Anthony. He was sweet, and really cared for Emaline. I don’t know why but the story reminded me of how sometimes I do things against the rules and end up building a wall between me and Christ, it hurts that I do. Anthony did something similar after a while he confessed it was nice to know that even after all that God still loved him, it gives me hope that he will still love me no matter what.


I encourage you to read this book it helps open your mind to things you haven’t thought of before and while some things aren’t true (having powers) it’s still nice to read about Christ and the things he does for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment