Monday, May 12, 2014

Benjamin Blake and The Curse of Silver and Sunlight By: Paul Keenan

Benjamin Blake and The Curse of Silver and Sunlight By: Paul Keenan

Benjamin a human was born into a world of vampires. After being attacked and losing his father he is on the brink of death, and life will come at a price. The price? Being a vampire forever. His creator was a vampire who is craving freedom from the life of slavery by witches. As a fifteen year old boy who got turned into a vampire, he must find a way to save his people. Or be enslaved by witches forever. In this book the main character Benjamin will learn how to read a spell book, avoid capture and still learn about being a new vampire.

 What did I like about this book?

One of my favorite things was Benjamin had a sense of right and wrong. I also really enjoyed getting to know how Benjamin thought throughout the book, I found him really headstrong and caring.

How would you describe this book?

I would describe the book as full of action, I mean action was basically on every page. I also liked the fact that the author kept you guessing on what was going to happen. So definitely read it, and I am definitely excited for the sequel.
Check out Paul Keenan's Twitter Page Paul Keenan
Hannah Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment