Friday, April 18, 2014

Don't Worry About The Mule Going Blind By: Betty Tucker Book Review



Don’t Worry About the Mule Going Blind By Betty Tucker



This book gives people the true facts about life how a lot of people kids and adults where treated unfairly. It made me feel horrible about the way some people were treated back then and even now, how kids or teens would try to go find help only to not receive any because of what their skin tone looked like or what their status was in the community. The book taught me that no matter what no matter how old or broken I am I can make it through anything, Sometimes people do things and we may not understand it but everything happens for a reason. Things go a certain way to determine who you are no matter how small it is as I was reading this book I realized it. It’s like a chain reaction what if you didn’t go the wrong way? Would you end up in a crash would something bad happen? We may never know why but things happen for better or worse to teach us a lesson. And that’s exactly what happened in the book, I learned many things about how life isn’t fair I feel horrible about the way people were treated back then the way some people won’t believe over someone else just because that person is in a higher status.
Hannah Mo Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment