Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Mind Reader by Lori Brighton


Some people think that being able to read someone's mind would be cool. but think about it, having to hear everyone's thoughts all the time, having to hide it, and always knowing what someone is thinking whether its good or bad? That's what it was like for Cameron, the teenager who is the main character in Lori Brighton's book, "The Mind Reader".
 
This book starts off with Cameron reading a man's mind. but then it goes on to explain that she has no control  over her ability. Cameron is a girl who is scared, unsure about her abilities and is sure who she can trust. The twist comes when she discovers a body and learns that there is one person whose mind she cant read, All of a sudden her life changes. I would hate to spoil the rest so I'll continue on how I thought about it.

Now this book is a mystery, and I don't usually read mysteries, but this book sucked me in and made me feel like I was there. I could not put it down, the ending had me wanting to know what happens next.


rating: 5 Mo's



No comments:

Post a Comment