Monday, March 10, 2014

Rea of Hope

Rea of Hope by W.J. May

The book begins with Rea Kerrigan on the bus and thinking about the words her Uncle had said before dropping her off at her new school. We find out that she used to live in Britain (where she is now) before she moved years ago. Rea than relives a memory giving us a hint into why she had moved away and why her parents are dead.

When she arrives at her new school (Guilder Boarding School) people seem to already know her or at least know her name. Apparently both of her parents were part of a secret group of people who have something that is called a ta’too similar to a tattoo; accept it appears on their 16 birthday. This ta’too describes their power or what their ability is.

So how do these people know her parents? Why do they dislike her even though they have just met her? Who’s her friend and who’s her enemy? This book has a lot of  plot twists and turns. I loved the main character I thought she was interesting and head-strong. I was really surprised at how this book ends. But the ending just made me want to read the rest of the series as soon as possible.



W.J May Website:
http://www.wanitamay.yolasite.com/




This book received 5 MOs.


Hannah Roberts

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your first review!

    Could I make a suggestion as a fellow book reviewer and as an author? Adding an image of the book cover would be lovely! It helps to grab the reader's attention, and makes it easier to recognize the book when searching for it on Amazon if your review convinces them they will like it :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! that is a good idea I guess I didn't think much on it because I am doing a video blog as well. I think it'd be a good idea thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete