Monday, March 10, 2014

Hi

My name is Hannah Elizabeth Roberts and I am 14 and love, LOVE to read. My favorite authors include Rick Riordan, WJ May and CS Lewis. Anyway you get the point. My dad is an author, accountant and loves to read too. He has set my assignment for my home school class to read new Young Adult books, write a review for them and post a video about what I thought.

He called this blog Mo Book Reviews because when I was born, my hair was stuck straight up in a Mo-Hawk style and he has called me Mo to this day. SO if you would like to send a 14 year an ecopy of your latest book I will read it and review it and post a video blog about what I thought of it. (Don't worry I'm not mean.) I will have a rating system of one MO to five MO's, like stars but with my dad's weird sense of humor.

Remember, I'm 14, not 41, so please no intensely romantic to the point of being too grown up or my dad will bust a blood vessel. Contact me here at the blog, I'm hoping to get started with my first new YA book Dark Nebula by WJ May. Hope to hear from you soon.

 contact  me  at mobookreviews@Gmail.com


See me introduce myself at my new Google Hangout page:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7X-_ktziNI

My Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mos-Book-Reviews/221283288066766

2 comments:

  1. Is there an email address we can use to contact you? I can't seem to find one on your site. I'm an author of a YA fantasy series you might be interested in. I'm also a homeschool mom :). You can check out my novels at www.findingangel.com, and if you are interested in a review copy, please let me know how to contact you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do have an email address, its mobookreviews@gmail.com. I would love to read your book! I saw the sample and I am interested in reading it.

    ReplyDelete