Monday, September 1, 2014

The Hearts Discovery By Amy Mcguire

Anjaline is a 14 year old girl whose stepfather has just gotten a new job far away from everyone she knew and everything she called home. She is angry about the move and anxious about having to start a new life in a new town. After a dinner party, she storms out in anger and gets lost in a forest. 

My thoughts


This book had love and secrets. Although I felt I have read a similar plot line, I really enjoyed the characters and how they grew. Anjaline meets a couple of different boys in the book and I think the move from one boy to the next may have been a little fast. Robin was one of my favorites he was nice and didn’t seem to be attracted to her like most of the boys were. I have mixed feelings about this. The ending was nice, I enjoyed reading and definitely got emotionally attached to the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment