Monday, September 1, 2014

Jason Griffin book 1 Tale of the Two Servents By Sophie Russell


Jason Griffin is just a typical 15 year old living in a small town on a lake house. One day his parents go missing and he learns secrets about his past that change his life forever. The book follows his story to find out more about himself, his parents and the life he thought he knew.

My Thoughts

Some parts in the story I felt were not needed. During the rest of the book my mind seemed to wander back to those parts and I wondered to myself “why was that there?” But other than that I enjoyed the book and the characters were well put together. Serena, one of the other characters, was strong and helped Jason a lot.  This book did have a bit of mystery, and I don’t want to give anything away, but some parts did leave you wondering what is going to happen. I hope there will be a sequel so I can finish the story. Fun to read, this is a YA mystery that will have you wanting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment